2015 Energy Plan
The 2015 New York State Energy Plan sets forth a vision for New York’s energy future that connects a vibrant private sector market with communities and individual customers to create a dynamic, clean energy economy.
The Plan is divided into two volumes and guided by statutory requirements of Article 6 of the Energy Law. The first volume contains actionable policy recommendations and analyses to guide the state’s efforts to advance new energy technologies that foster an innovative clean energy economy.
The second volume addresses energy use, its sources and impacts, and provides detailed background that was used to develop the overarching vision and initiatives in the first volume. In addition, the second volume provides forecasts for energy supply and demand, a statewide inventory of greenhouse gas emissions, environmental and public health impacts associated with energy production and use, and vulnerabilities of the energy system.
Volume II: Technical Appendix
- Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy Potential Study of New York State - 2014
- Greenhouse Gas Inventory and Forecast: Inventory 1990-2011 and Forecast 2012-2030 [PDF]
- Final Regulations [PDF]
- Final Scope [PDF]
- Draft State Energy Plan Hearing Schedule
- Schedule of Events [PDF]
Biennial Report to the 2015 State Energy Plan
The Biennial Report to the 2015 State Energy Plan highlights the progress the State of New York has made toward providing clean, reliable, and lower-cost energy to all New Yorkers.
- Biennial Report to the 2015 State Energy Plan [PDF]
- Biennial Report to the 2015 State Energy Plan (printer friendly) [PDF]